Summer of Windows / Lato Okień
Stn:ort 2020 is inviting artists and art collectives, musicians and dancers, researchers and students, community groups, NGOs and collaborators of STN:ORT to contribute to this year’s festival theme ‘Lato Okień’/ ‘Summer of Windows’. In this year of pandemic inbetween-ness, the window is a suitable format for celebrating the palace community. It is also a metaphor and inspiration for artistic reflections and for storytelling, for material explorations and performative experiments. Contributors can propose online content for one or several of our virtual festival windows to be published on our digital festival platform. Formats include text, photographs, audio-visual content, code. We can also include a certain number of live-streaming and, if you are local to Sztynort, physical-virtual mix formats, such as take-away workshops with online instructions. All contents need to be available at least in Polish and English, preferably Polish, English, and German.
The Summer of Windows will be developed on our designated project website https://2020.stnort.organd on site, at the Palace of Sztynort. For enquiries and further information feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conditions of participation:
– There is no entry age limitation for contributors.
– Contributions are accepted or rejected in accordance with the curative festival committee. They need to be submitted in their final shape together with a completed submission form that describes the project and includes a short bio of the contributors.
– Contributors must guarantee that they are the authors of the given work and are authorized to publish the contribution free of charge.
– Contributors allow the festival organisation to publicly display and multiply their work and to use it for marketing purposes only.
– If not agreed differently, we do not offer monetary remuneration for festival contributions.
– In selected cases there might be a possibility to cover small translation costs.
– Project realized by the Lehndorff-Gesellschaft Steinort e.V., Stowarzyszenie Tratwa, Institute of Anthropology and Ethnology UAM, Poznań, FairerTales Hannah Wadle